Blogging Schedule - Where is Attraction Marketing Online Headed?

Posted by Ranjitsinh Chauhan Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Following my recent announcement about finishing the blogging challenge two weeks early, a lot of my readers were interested to know whether I’d still be writing five days a week or not.
So, I’ll provide the answer in this post and share the new blogging schedule.

As you can tell from the results that I shared in my previous post, my blog has transformed in a big way since I participated in the challenge, which is really exciting for me.

What is Attraction Marketing?

As i mentioned before, I had never dreamed of posting daily but I did it, consistently, if I may add. And it was worth it. If I were to do it all over again, I would.

In my other post, I talked about reviewing your goals and making adjustments. And I have done that as far as posting daily goes…
Drum roll please!….

I have made a decision… And I’m not going to post daily… Here is why:

1. I was spending a lot of time researching stuff, creating and promoting content, responding to comments every single day.

  • It takes me a long time to produce a post as I always aim to overdeliver.
  • I respond to every comment on my blog and emails  from my readers.
  • I promote my posts heavily, which is time-consuming but paying off.


2. I wasn’t be able to network with others as much as I wanted to.
  • I believe in the law of reciprocity. So, I always strive to leave comments on my commenters’ blogs.
  • I also have a list of the top blogs that I leave comments on consistently. It has been hit and miss in the past few weeks.
  • I wasn’t masterminding with like-minded entrepreneurs enough.
3. I was focusing heavily on blogging.
  • Other aspects of my business suffered as I continued to produce amazing content, day in and day out.
  • I felt I was missing out on other opportunities out there. I just didn’t have the time to do other things.
  • I wasn’t able to unplug, play and have some fun whenever I wanted to.
In a nutshell, I don’t want to be tied to blogging. This is one powerful marketing tool which offers great benefits. However, I don’t want it to be a chore, I want to have fun and make money blogging.
1. Starting from today, I’ll be posting three times a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays) and I’ll be reviewing this new schedule as I go along. I’ll announce any changes Blogging Schedule   Where is Attraction Marketing Online Headed?
2. I’m looking into accepting guest posts and I’ll let you know when I’m ready.
3. I’ll be creating products and offering services on my blog. All will be revealed soon.
4. I’ll be paying more attention on building my primary business.
5. I’ll be promoting my contest entry for the remaining two weeks.
6. I’ll be editing, optimising and promoting my older posts.
7. I’ll be intensifying my networking efforts and doing more blog commenting.

Is posting daily not key to blogging success?

My goal and passion is to keep delivering valuable content without burning out. I believe in quality rather than quantity and take my hat off to other bloggers who write once or even multiple times a day. But then, we all have different goals.
I believe I have done the hard work and I have put my blog on the right map – do you agree? I’ll still do well with posting three times a week.

Key Takeaway

If you want to create a successful blog and have people coming back to your blog, you need to keep updating your blog, at least 3-5 times a week.
Now, you don’t need to put yourself under pressure and burn out. Create and stick to a blogging schedule that you’re comfortable with. You can review it as you go along and increase or decrease your posting frequency depending on your goals.
  • Do You Have a Blogging Schedule?

There you have it. Now, I’m going out to have some fun and a meal with other mums – yay!

If you enjoyed reading this post, make sure you fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers.


Read More: http://www.attractionmarketingonline.com/

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

FeedBurner FeedCount

Share

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me On Twitter

Most Of People Shared This - Now You Want To share It?

    Followers

    Dont Copy

    Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search