Google I/O 2011

Posted by Ranjitsinh Chauhan Saturday, May 14, 2011

This week brings the Google I/O conference. That page has a QR code that lets you install the official Google I/O Android app for the conference.

The conference has a ton of great talks scheduled. You can learn everything from “Building Aggressively Compatible Android Games” to “Cloud Robotics” to “Designing and Implementing Android UIs for Phones and Tablets” to a Google Checkout talk to “Honeycomb Highlights” to “How to NFC,” plus a ton more. Want to hear about Python from Guido van Rossum? He’ll be there. Want to hear how the Google Pac-Man logo happened? Those folks will be there. Web Fonts? Uh huh. You can even meet the Google Ventures team for some VC speed dating.
d
I’ll be doing an Ignite talk at 5pm on Tuesday about “Trying Something New for 30 Days.” If you see me at Google I/O, come up and say hello!
You can also follow @googleio on Twitter, and the hash tag is #io2011.

Even if you can’t make it to Google I/O in person, a lot of the talks will be livestreamed. They just announced that the keynotes will be about Android and Chrome. I think the videos of the talks should be up fairly quickly as well: the official blog post claims “Recorded videos from all sessions across eight product tracks will be available within 24 hours after the conference.” Here’s the session videos from 2010, for example. Hope to see you at I/O!
Read More: http://www.mattcutts.com/

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

FeedBurner FeedCount

Share

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me On Twitter

Most Of People Shared This - Now You Want To share It?

    Followers

    Dont Copy

    Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search